The mission of the Office for Clinical Research Advancement is to provide guidance, tools, resources and facilitation to help FSU clinical researchers successfully navigate the life cycle of a study at any point, from conception and planning, implementation and execution, to analysis and publication of data and outcomes.
Envisioned as a central coordinating and support office for the diverse needs of clinical researchers across campus, OCRA is part of the Office of the Vice President for Research. The office is a strategic partner with the FSU College of Medicine to help support researchers across FSU engage in interdisciplinary clinical and translational research. For clinical research support services associated with the UF-FSU Clinical Translational Science Award-supported projects, please submit an NCRT Support Request Form to contact the Network for Clinical Research and Training team.
OCRA provides one-on-one assistance and/or facilitation to expertise in a variety of areas, including:
- Research consultations and study development assistance
- Customized roadmap of research resources -- useful for new FSU researchers
- Training opportunities and key information links
- Regulatory guidance, including assistance with the RAMP processes, IRB submissions, data management and security
- Clinical trial assistance
- Help with ClinicalTrials.gov project management
- Assistance with finding clinical collaborators and community research resources